My Triangle Shawl Mini CAL
Hello all of you, glad to be with you again at my new Mini CAL…
“Soft Wall” an Israeli company sponsors this project and the shawl was made with the wonderful yarn they Import.
Where can you find information and instructions?
For the translated versions of the CAL, please click on the links here and it will take you straight to your preferred language. Big thanks to the awesome team of translators, from the CAL - Crochet A Long Facebook group, for the wonderful work they have done with all the translations.
- US term - my-triangle-shawl-expantoin-us-term-final
- Uk term - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-UK-final.pdf
- Hebrew - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-hebrew-FINAL.pdf
- German - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-German-FINAL.pdf
- Dutch - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-FINAL-dutch.pdf
- Swedish - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-swedish-translation-FINAL.pdf
- French - My-Triangle-Shawl-Introduction-FRENCH-FINAL.pdf
- Polish - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-Polish-final.pdf
- Persian - coming soon
- Korean - My-triangle-shawl-introduction_korean-final.pdf
- Spanish - MyTriangle-Shawl-Intro-Spanish-FINAL.pdf
- Afrikaan - My-triangle-shawl-introduction-Afrikaans_Final.pdf
- Danish - Mytriangleshawl-introduction-Danish-FINAL.pdf
The project has 3 parts and will last 3 weeks:
Part 1: The shawl – will be posted on December 8th 2016
Part 2: Pompons finish – will be posted on December 15th 2016
Part 3: Mystery and surprising shawl pin for the shawl – will be posted on December 22nd 2016
So, what do you need to know?
The project is at beginner’s level and suits even if it’s your first crochet project.
All you need to know are the basic crochet techniques: chain, half double crochet, double crochet.
The instructions will be followed by photo instructions to help understanding how and where to enter.
- 4 packs of Himalaya air wool multi yarn 100 grams, 155 meters (170 yards, 3.5 oz).(4 MEDUM).
- Any yarn (stash will be enough) in a color of your choice for making the broach for the shawl.
- Crochet hook: 9-10 mm according to the gauge (details later).
- Needle to weave in ends.
- Short plastic knitting needles for cable (one needle or a simple set of 3).
*** Kits available for purchase at my internet store LINK
The length of the completed shawl will be about 1.5-1.65 meters (59-65 inch) depending on your personal tension, the yarn and hook you use.
According to the pattern you can choose to enlarge it or finish in at an earlier stage to get a smaller shawl.
- “Soft Wall” company
- To the shawl’s testers: Sharon Nevo, Iris Fait, and Miki Kochman.
- To Sharon Nevo and Iris Fait for helping with the English translation.
- To Massiel and all the Admins from the Facebook group CAL – CROCHET ALONG
- To the Cal translators – that do a wonderful voluntary job with no reward
So who will join me to make with me my triangle shawl Mini Cal?
See you on December 8th 2016